Welcome, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
HealthOffersOnline.com reserves the right to terminate your order and refuse to provide you with access to HealthOffersOnline.com if it is brought to HealthOffersOnline.com’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years
Therefore, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, HealthOffersOnline.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser only for the purpose of using the website for its designated purpose. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
USE OF HEALTH OFFERS WEBSITE “www.healthoffersonline.com”
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of HealthOffersOnline.com shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not use, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any rights to;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,”chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of HealthOffersOnline.com Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. HealthOffersOnline.com reserves the right to bar any such activity.
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of HealthOffersOnline.com website or any other systems or networks connected to HealthOffersOnline.com Website or to any HealthOffersOnline.com’s server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through HealthOffersOnline.com Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of HealthOffersOnline.com website or any network connected to HealthOffersOnline.com website nor breach the security or authentication measures on HealthOffersOnline.com website or any network connected to HealthOffersOnline.com Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to HealthOffersOnline.com Website, or any other customer of HealthOffersOnline.com, including any HealthOffersOnline.com account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit HealthOffersOnline.com Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through HealthOffersOnline.com Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by HealthOffersOnline.com Website.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of HealthOffersOnline.com Website or HealthOffersOnline.com’s systems or networks or any systems or networks connected to HealthOffersOnline.com.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to HealthOffersOnline.com on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
You understand that HealthOffersOnline.com has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the HealthOffersOnline.com Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, the disclosure of the information in connection with an investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all information you provide and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on HealthOffersOnline.com is owned, controlled or licensed by or to HealthOffersOnline.com, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on HealthOffersOnline.com, products and services purposely made available by HealthOffersOnline.com for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT POLICY
It is the policy of HealthOffersOnline.com to take appropriate action where necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal, and International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other Intellectual Property laws. If you are an intellectual property rights owner and you believe that HealthOffersOnline.com sells, offers for sale, or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your intellectual property rights, and then send the following information in its entirety to the support page on the website http://www.healthoffersonline.com/contact/
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site (product(s) URL);
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law;
- Identification of the intellectual property rights that you claim are infringed by the Website(e.g. “XYZ copyright”, “ABC trademark, Reg. No. 123456, registered 1/1/04”,etc);
- A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
Where the parties fail to settle the dispute within 30 days after such dispute occurs, they agree to submit such dispute for arbitration which shall be conducted in accordance with the Commission’s arbitration rules in effect at the time of applying for arbitration. The arbitral awards are final and binding upon both parties.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to the support page on the website http://www.healthoffersonline.com/contact/
This term of use was created and last modified this day November 9th, 2016.